• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Roads Not Taken Exhibition in German Historical Museum, Berlin

David, but an AH publishing house with approaching 200 titles and attracting a range of authors active in the AH field, must count for something. Great that you asked.

David, but an AH publishing house with approaching 200 titles and attracting a range of authors active in the AH field, must count for something. Great that you asked.

As an update, FWIW, on 13 June, I had this response:

The curator is currently on vacation. I will forward your request to her and will get back to you as soon as possible.

I'll get the Ukraine Write-a-thon out of the way, and then gently prompt. On the basis that I suspect that this is an organisation that needs prompting.

The talk from the series of events on the exhibition, "roads not taken on the 27 October 1961, or: how the conflict at Checkpoint Charlie triggers the Third World War" will soon begin, with Eckart Conze and Stefan Paul-Jacob, moderated by Ulrike Herrmann.

On the podium this evening, the historians Eckart Conze and Stefan Paul-Jacob will discuss the so-called 'tank confrontation'. The turning point of 1961 is part of the exhibition 'Roads not taken' in DHM Berlin.

On October 27, 1961, US and Soviet tanks faced each other at “Checkpoint Charlie” for sixteen hours. What military plans between madness and cool calculation already existed?

Back