• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Question about voluntary kicks.

Stikfigur

Pronouns
he/him
Is it possible to be kicked voluntary from one forum for a set amount of days?

I want a one week kick from the Pub to take a break, because I think I have developed an unhealthy overthinking habit that has led me to embrace terrible thoughts.

It's certainly possible to be banned from one forum, or thread. I usually ask for a ban from the political threads, especially the PMQs, for a variety of reasons that aren't germane to the point.

It's trivially easy to ask for that ban to be rescinded.

I want a one week kick from the Pub to take a break, because I think I have developed an unhealthy overthinking habit that has led me to embrace terrible thoughts.
As far as I can tell (I've yet to do it myself to anyone, so maybe I'm missing something), a mod can ban you from replying to specific threads but not from a whole forum. If banning you from a few specific threads would do the trick, please let me or another mod know which ones by PM and we can do that for you. Otherwise, maybe @Meadow can help.

Last edited:
You can put sections of the forum on ignore if that would be helpful.

Back