• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Nuclear War Simulator

Coiler

Connoisseur of the Miscellaneous
Published by SLP
Pronouns
He/Him
Nuclear War Simulator is a recently released video game/simulation tool (it's not a "game" like DEFCON) that allows you to.... uh, yeah. You can launch nuclear wars of varying degrees, varying targets, and build various ways to make nukes explode and get to their targets.

Its engine uses current populations for everywhere, but other than that it's an AH dream come true. Because the unit creation process is very customizable and very easy to use, you can (and I have) made all sorts of crazy Cold War-conceived contraptions, and some that go beyond even that (for instance, I made a missile called the Centurion that has a hundred MIRVs)

Just made a British full triad.
  • The subs are by and large per OTL.
  • The heavy bombers are based in the western edge of Northern Ireland to give them a tiny bit bigger reaction time.
  • There are shorter-ranged mobile missiles throughout the main UK.
  • The ICBMs are in silos in Belize.

Attachments

• 20230310134857_1.jpg
    20230310134857_1.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230310134920_1.jpg
    20230310134920_1.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 15
I made an ICBM based on the Space Shuttle Solid Rocket Booster. It's strangely fun to use.

Nuclear War Simulator is a recently released video game/simulation tool (it's not a "game" like DEFCON) that allows you to.... uh, yeah. You can launch nuclear wars of varying degrees, varying targets, and build various ways to make nukes explode and get to their targets.

Its engine uses current populations for everywhere, but other than that it's an AH dream come true. Because the unit creation process is very customizable and very easy to use, you can (and I have) made all sorts of crazy Cold War-conceived contraptions, and some that go beyond even that (for instance, I made a missile called the Centurion that has a hundred MIRVs)
I go to the steam link for this and in Similar to games you've played: it says

Cities Skyline

I think Steam needs an AI.

One warhead to kill everyone, nine to rearrange the dust.

To be serious, if your warheads are unreliable and/or inaccurate in-game, double-tapping the target with multiple ones is often essential to be sure it's destroyed.

Back