• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Interview with Lillith Roberts

Always love hearing the different routes people have taken to an enjoyment to AH, and its interesting to see the perspective of someone who stumbled into it purely as an online thing. In some ways its a more direct path than those of us who may have come in via the backdoor of science fiction or gaming.

A big thanks to David for interviewing me and helping to promote the LGBT+ Anthology, which should be releasing soon! I hope my answers were entertaining or at the very least explained why I am Like That 😅

The word NationStates has awoken a deeply buried memory for me.

I can only apologise. Can I offer you an International Incident in this tryin' time?

A very good interview.

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it :)

'Real know-it-all teen'

how dare you perceive me

We really all were That Kid, huh?

That's a big list of projects in work!

Overachiever, guilty as charged 😅 That list doesn't include my DnD campaign or current PhD proposal writing, either!

Always love hearing the different routes people have taken to an enjoyment to AH, and its interesting to see the perspective of someone who stumbled into it purely as an online thing. In some ways its a more direct path than those of us who may have come in via the backdoor of science fiction or gaming.

It was honestly bizarre for me when I realised (as a teen) that alternate history was like An Actual Thing, rather than just something I did for fun on NS. That's perspective for you I suppose!

Back