• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Interview: Robert E Waters

Excellent. I don't think I've read any of his 163X work (yet) but him mentoning others of Flint's collaborators whose works I have enjoyed really brings it home and makes the online AH community feel more closely knit.

What I enjoyed about this interview is how it took until the fourth question for alternate history specifically to be mentioned, and even then maybe only because the question involves an actual alternate history series, yet what Robert describes as his appeal in writing "speculative fiction" will read very familiar to many of us here for alternate history.

Excellent. I don't think I've read any of his 163X work (yet) but him mentoning others of Flint's collaborators whose works I have enjoyed really brings it home and makes the online AH community feel more closely knit.
I've met a number of the other 1632 writers at conventions, and have several as friends on Facebook - it's really given me a sense of what Eric Flint was like (and I met him once before he died), and how much he has nurtured this genre.

Back