• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Interview: Katherine Foy

As a sign of respect for the great interview, I will not present @Kato with my list of demands for the Freedom’s Rampart sequel.
Liam's 'I want a Freedom's Rampart sequel' shirt that he is currently wearing as he gives respect has people asking a lot of questions already answered by his shirt.

100% agreed on those What If? essay collections. Actually had a lot of really good AH concepts but no, they’re not going to talk about those much.

I agree too about the broader genre points made, though I don’t care much for the speculative fiction label.

100% agreed on those What If? essay collections. Actually had a lot of really good AH concepts but no, they’re not going to talk about those much.

I agree too about the broader genre points made, though I don’t care much for the speculative fiction label.

There's accultually a couple in those which are either complete 'handwave' it all goes right where it went wrong or blatant political hatchet jobs I find worse.

Back