• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

og5u5u4qiv451.png
> Figo Chan
B A S E D

How does he fare in Hu Haifeng's China('s Hong Kong)? I can't imagine it's going too poorly considering his looks...

Very interesting that there's no U.S. politicians / activists here

Last edited:
> Figo Chan
B A S E D
How does he fare in Hu Haifeng's China('s Hong Kong)? I can't imagine it's going too poorly considering his looks...
He's vibin. Hong Kong is doing a lot better for itself while the chinese military is stretch thin
Very interesting that there's no U.S. politicians / activists here
It's a list for Eurasian politicians

didn't know

not judging u for this bc it's unreasonable to expect u to know, but there is a very specific type of sarcastic and ironic self-deprecating(1) humor that trans, enby, and broadly gender non conforming folks use that is very easy to spot once u know the tells lol

1 - I think that's how u spell that i don't fucking know

not judging u for this bc it's unreasonable to expect u to know, but there is a very specific type of sarcastic and ironic self-deprecating(1) humor that trans, enby, and broadly gender non conforming folks use that is very easy to spot once u know the tells lol

no, on my part, it's satire

this guy wasn't even competent enough to get bigotry, The Easiest Thing In The World, right

Done. Just need to add the descriptors.

u should make a North-South-Latin American version of this Blacken, it's very well done and there's a lot more options that fit the dynamics of the compass on the dual continents tbh

(also i would switch Lobanov and Shkrum. Lobanov is a lil to far up there for a man who describes himself as a Russian disciple of Sanders and Corbyn and Shkrum is a lil to far to the center for an Eastern European Christian Democrat)

Well I didn't know, seeing as how I myself am a cishet male.
no, on my part, it's satire

this guy wasn't even competent enough to get bigotry, The Easiest Thing In The World, right
"This guy" being the one you quoted? Just trying to get it through my thick skull
u should make a North-South-Latin American version of this Blacken, it's very well done and there's a lot more options that fit the dynamics of the compass on the dual continents tbh

(also i would switch Lobanov and Shkrum. Lobanov is a lil to far up there for a man who describes himself as a Russian disciple of Sanders and Corbyn and Shkrum is a lil to far to the center for an Eastern European Christian Democrat)
I actually plan to!
As for Lobanov and Shkrum, it's set in 2040, plenty of circumstantial changes in geopolitics to move people around a bit, radicalise or centralise certain people.

Back