• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

ASB - US Presidents in a Confederacy wins the "Civil War" timeline

Nick_Crenshaw82

I have seen plenty of lists of the Presidents of the Confederacy but few if any of you are the Presidents of the US. This second is nearly as important as first in the fact that at least four US Presidents are from southern states (Woodrow Wilson, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter, and Bill Clinton).

So the question is who takes there places in this ATL? I personally have the following:

1st-27th-unchanged
28th-Theodore Roosevelt-1912-1916
29th-35th-unchanged
36th-Stuart Symington-1963-1964 (John F. Kennedy is still assassinated)
37th-Robert Kennedy-1964-1968 (Robert Kennedy is not assassinated)
38th-unchanged
39th-Gerald Ford-1974-1980
40th-unchanged
41st-George H. W. Bush-1988-1992
42nd-?

I run into trouble after 1992 in the timeline an I could really use some help to finish it out.

1992-1997: Bush still
1996-2001: Dole (promised he would run one term)
2000-2009: George W. Bush (I know what you’re gonna say - Thomas and O’Connor are logically both on the Confederate supreme court instead of the US supreme court, but Ginsburg is a big fan of the Bush family which appointed her and bush therefore still beats gore 4-3)
2008-2016: Barack Obama / Paul V. McNutt (delaware is notoriously a slave state so the confederates get them in the treaty)
2017-now: Donald Trump, but without the southern states the electoral college actually favors McNutt in 2020 unlike OTL and the Trump-Biden talks last week to reunite the north and south did not go well because of chris wallace’ presence and also COVID (the CO actually stands for confederacyvirus instead of coronavirus because of butterflies)

this is basic stuff, people

Back