• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Are there any SLP books about nuclear war?

SpanishSpy

wallowing in my millennialism
Published by SLP
Soon I will be starting to do research for a podcast episode I'll be in, about alternate histories featuring nuclear war, or more generally on the use of nuclear weapons in alternate historical wars. Are there any published by this outlet with that subject? I've already read Decisive Darkness and Festung Europa, so I can discuss those. I'm already planning to read some of the more notable stuff in this regard (the Hot War trilogy, Resurrection Day, etc.) or have already (The Third World War), and so I want to be able to discuss more relevant works if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Soon I will be starting to do research for a podcast episode I'll be in, about alternate histories featuring nuclear war, or more generally on the use of nuclear weapons in alternate historical wars. Are there any published by this outlet with that subject? I've already read Decisive Darkness and Festung Europa, so I can discuss those. I'm already planning to read some of the more notable stuff in this regard (the Hot War trilogy, Resurrection Day, etc.) or have already (The Third World War), and so I want to be able to discuss more relevant works if possible.

Thanks in advance.
Look to the West has them used in warfare, but I've not strictly got to that part yet and only hinted about it.

@Callan 's Presidential features a peripherally described nuclear war at the turn of the 21st century.

Back