• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

An Alternate History of Horror VII: Lights Out

Good timing as I'm in the thick of, all things, a fanfiction audio drama called "Star Wars vs. Warhammer 40k."

Because of fewer barriers to entry audio does present a somewhat underutilised avenue for fanfiction... it's also easier to get around those pesky copyrights when you can only imagine some of the copyrighted designs.
This is how I learned a Tom & Jerry short where Tom is scared by "the Witching Hour" read by a croaky old woman was an up-to-date pastiche of Witch's Hour.
You want to know what was going on in pop culture at any given time you watch the cartoons for an unbiased take.

Because of fewer barriers to entry audio does present a somewhat underutilised avenue for fanfiction... it's also easier to get around those pesky copyrights when you can only imagine some of the copyrighted designs.

There's a mass of Doctor Who ones covering the bits Big Finish can't or won't

There's a mass of Doctor Who ones covering the bits Big Finish can't or won't
My original reply included "with the exception of Doctor Who" and I was a fool to remove it knowing this audience.

I always remember the Kaldor City audios were a great utilisation, expanding upon the society seen in only one classic serial and crossing over with Blake's 7.

Back