• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Alternate Space - For All Mankind. Part 1

Just to add that this series is more a deep-dive than a review. I won't be giving a precis or review of the various episodes; it's a discussion of elements that sprang out to me as worth talking about.

I've not been able to see the show as I'm not paying for another subscription, so it's great to see this deep dive.
I know the first three seasons have been given blu-ray releases, so it’s possible to see them without a subscription.

And a tip of my hat to @AndyC on a job well done, having reviewed the first two seasons earlier on the blog. This is a great deeper dive into things I could only touch upon, so I’m curious to read more.

I know the first three seasons have been given blu-ray releases, so it’s possible to see them without a subscription.

And a tip of my hat to @AndyC on a job well done, having reviewed the first two seasons earlier on the blog. This is a great deeper dive into things I could only touch upon, so I’m curious to read more.
I'll probably just get around to it in like 5 years, like I waited that long to watch The Mandalorian because I wouldn't let myself get Disney+ till I'd already cancelled Netflix.

Back