• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. T

thanks

thanks
  2. T

TheNixonator’s Test Thread

Good
  3. T

Biaggi’s Second Opium Den

So ballpark how much of this do you jive with in real life?
  4. T

Cool that's agreed then. True enough, although the truth of the matter is that the continued not-totally-awfulness of a large portion of the world is kind of predicated on letting American voters maintain some level of moral superiority over less democratic regimes. I agree that in many ways...
  5. T

I mean, Godwin, but yeah. Sorry for turing your thread into a thing Biaggi.
  6. T

Alright, but ignoring the "what should we do about it" of it all, which is a bigger question. How could you possibly be opposed to the basic premise of "the PRC is a morally reprehensible regime that has done some not-great things"? Like, I realize it can and has been used as a starting point to...
  7. T

By that logic, Americans have no right to be indignant about any atrocities or flawed systems of governance the world over so long as someone can parrot out an equal and opposite failure of the United States. It is one hundred percent valid to want change in both the Chinese and American regimes...
  8. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

So in the best way possible: what?
Back