• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. A

The Monthly Wikibox Challenge - Round III

Well, it's back. Hope this is a good a time as any--and happy new year! That's right, the Monthly Wikibox Challenge is back after, er, a hiatus. Time to dust off your keyboards, open your sandboxes, and see what alt-hist ideas strike your fancy. As always, here are the rules: You may only...
  2. A

The Monthly Wikibox Challenge - Round II

Welcome back to the Monthly Wikibox Challenge! Hope you had a good August. If you're new here, it's pretty much what it says on the tin. It's monthly and you make wikiboxes. If you haven't already, make sure to check the last round and cast a vote! Anyway, on to the rules: You may only submit...
  3. A

The Monthly Wikibox Challenge - Round I

We're back and we're monthly now! I figure this could be a good change to ensure that people have enough time to brainstorm and prepare their entries in time. So, without further ado, the classic rules as usual: You may only submit one entry. You can also choose to collaborate with another...
  4. A

The Fortnightly Wikibox Challenge - Round VI

Right, Round V is over! Make sure to head over there, have a look at the entries, and cast your votes! Right, onto Round VI, you know the drill... Rules and Guidelines Each user may only submit one entry. You are also free to collaborate with another person, in which case one user posts the...
  5. A

The Fortnightly Wikibox Challenge - Round V

That's Round IV done--make sure to head over there and vote! On to the next round! As always, the rules are the same: Rules and Guidelines Each user may only submit one entry. You are also free to collaborate with another person, in which case one user posts the entry and tags the other in the...
  6. A

The Fortnightly Wikibox Challenge - Round IV

Yes, it's finally back! Many apologies for the long delay but I'm finally in a place where I think I can keep it consistent. Anyway, on to the rules! Rules and Guidelines Each user may only submit one entry. You are also free to collaborate with another person, in which case one user posts...
  7. A

The Biweekly Wikibox Challenge - Round III

Welcome to Round III of the Biweekly Wikibox Challenge! The Rules: Each player may submit only one entry. You may also choose to collaborate with another user, in which case one person submits the entry and tags their partner in the same post. Each entry consists of at least one wikibox as...
  8. A

The Biweekly Wikibox Challenge - Round II

Welcome to Round II of the Biweekly Wikibox Challenge! The Rules: Each player may submit only one entry. You may also choose to collaborate with another user, in which case one person submits the entry and tags their partner in the same post. Each entry consists of at least one wikibox as well...
  9. A

The Biweekly Wikibox Challenge - Round I

Welcome to the very first round of the Biweekly Wikibox Challenge! The Rules: Each player may submit only one entry. You may also choose to collaborate with another user, in which case one person submits the entry and tags their partner in the same post. Each entry consists of at least one...
  10. A

The Biweekly Wikibox Challenge - Main Discussion Thread

Welcome! You've reached the discussion thread for the Biweekly Wikibox Challenge! I'm aaa, and I'll be your moderator/organizer. Here you can ask questions about the challenge, post suggestions for future rounds, or discuss anything about the competition or any entries. Have a look at the...
  11. A

aaa's bad memory palace

Thought I'd finally put my account on this forum to use. Hello, everyone! I'm aaa, and you may recognize me from another forum where I have the same exact username. I'll be periodically posting content I've posted on my other test thread, along with new content (which I'll also be posting...
Back