• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by AprilC

1. A

April's Maps and Stuff

hey guys what have i missed so uh, long story short my laptop broke and i lost some files, including the US collapse one so that's awesome anyway I'll probably start posting again
  2. A

April's Maps and Stuff

This originally started as a direct subversion of post-apocalypse/American collapse scenarios and eventually evolved into its own thing of that plus some in-jokes between my friends, and whatever else I could think of; it turns out, there aren’t many tropes to subvert for some regions, since no...
  3. A

April's Maps and Stuff
    Threadmarks: A Rendezvous With Death

Writing lore docs exhausts me and I want to get this out already. Tl;dr, Lovecraftian monsters are accidently summoned by the Battle of Verdun (bare with me), effectively ending the war in the west-along with the existence of France, oops-2 years early, the world order collapsing accordingly. I...
  4. A

April's Maps and Stuff

wow, that was a lie! it is getting close to done, though.
  5. A

April's Maps and Stuff

just noticed the first two paragraphs of development are in the plot section Anyway the next entry in this timeline will be Half Life 2 (I figure the first's development wouldn't be effected too much in setting or mechanics, just delayed to 1999 or so because of the later release of Quake and...
  6. A

April's Maps and Stuff
    Threadmarks: A Quirky Quake

For what will hopefully be a running timeline, here's a wikipage for an alternate Quake that stuck more to the original RPG plans for the game. It's slightly unfinished from a page standpoint, but most of the excluded details would be based on parts of the timeline I haven't worked out yet.
  7. A

April's Maps and Stuff

I often have a difficult time working on only one project, but I'll hopefully post a new graphic every week or two. Hopefully.
  8. A

wow!

wow!
Back