• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Agentdark

1. A

One Morning in Yangon: Part 2

I thought about that, but then I decided I liked this alot more as "A Day in the life of a Yangon Police Detective".
  2. A

One Morning in Yangon: Part 1

Thanks. This whole thing started with some conversations and thought experiments with fenwick about topics such as "How could you have a protestant reformation in a cthulhu cult" "could a cthulhu cult be a functional society"\ Oh and I have enjoyed the idea of a guy in a lovecraftianish society...
  3. A

Forgotten Conflicts: The Libyan-Chadian War

i would pay alot to be a fly on the wall for when Chad figured this out. I miss that game so much I have several more in my head. Eritera and Ethiopia is liable to happen, as is the Ogaden War.
  4. A

NXIVM-Layers within Layers

I mean these groups get a non zero amount of money from people who make one poor choice. Honestly I think Scientology wins that fight. Perhaps even literally, David Miscavage is a bad person but apparently he is in good physical shape. Kieth Raniere was not... Actually that is a weirdly funny...
  5. A

Aum Shinrikyo

Its...they probably didnt but the evidence is still interesting
  6. A

Adi Da Samraj

Honestly Bubba Free John makes me chuckle even more. But yes it is
  7. A

Adi Da Samraj

A reasonable look at this one
  8. A

Rajneeshi Community

Man I didnt think of it during the article, but if the church of scientology had realized this was an option... Seriously an interesting point. Perhaps this gets bought up by a tech company or something.
  9. A

Rajneeshi Community

The funny thing is I often even here people call it Dravidians in speech which is where it gets jumbled in my head. Honestly of all the cults I will talk about I feel that the Rajneeshi's had the greatest chance of having a real functional government (well, them and other Ill get to later). But...
  10. A

Amazon Canada Issue

That seems to have worked, thanks!
  11. A

Amazon Canada Issue

Hello So my friend was trying to buy my book and got this image. He is in Canada but on amazon.com
  12. A

NEW RELEASE: Freedom's Rampart

Im reading it. Super unusual situation so far. Really digging it
  13. A

New Article Writers Wanted!

I could potentially write some articles about alternative directions various odd religious movements have gone or could have gone. I have some interesting life experience with members of groups ranging from the Theosophical Society to the Rajneeshis.
  14. A

Has anyone read Turtledove's Through Darkest Europe and could volunteer a review?

I get the feeling he just runs out of ideas. That and also turtledove is, for better or for worse, the closest thing to a mainstream AH author
  15. A

Has anyone read Turtledove's Through Darkest Europe and could volunteer a review?

Turtledove has a problem where alot of his stuff I want to try and read but then I remember that its Turtledoove and remember feeling that I will be dissapointed.
Back