• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

New Article Writers Wanted!

I'll see what I can do this weekend to actually do it and make David happy.

I could potentially write some articles about alternative directions various odd religious movements have gone or could have gone. I have some interesting life experience with members of groups ranging from the Theosophical Society to the Rajneeshis.

I could potentially write some articles about alternative directions various odd religious movements have gone or could have gone. I have some interesting life experience with members of groups ranging from the Theosophical Society to the Rajneeshis.
I'd be willing to write some as the ideas come - maybe a version of that 'traditions in alternate history' post I wrote a few months ago?

Both seem like cool ideas. I'm never going to turn down new articles.

Religion is one of those topics, like politics, that we've covered a lot less than you might assume.

When I'm done with the article, do I just PM it to you? How does that work?

Yep, just pm it to me and I'll copy and paste that to the site, edit it, add pictures and stick it in the schedule (at the moment, the next slot is early June).

If you could also include the title you want, the name you want to be credited as and any works you want linked to in the about the author signature, that would be great.

Back