• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

2024.png
How do you merge colours for a candidate?

is Polat Sayim the gentleman from the World Uyghir Congress? i can't find any other Polat Sayim
Yes sir!
Is Posokhov the serial-killing Russian special forces?
Also I'm quite concerned about how high Hu Haifeng is.
Nah, I'm using the Posokhov name for the crazy cannibal cultist. I like it better.
What's wrong with Hu being so high? He's cracking down against an Actual Maoist™ rebellion

Nah, I'm using the Posokhov name for the crazy cannibal cultist. I like it better.
I see. Where's the serial-killing Russian special forces man then?
What's wrong with Hu being so high?
Very concerning that China is taking this route of 'EVEN MORE TOTALITARIANISM BABEE"
I'm also from Hong Kong, so that makes it quite bad for me (or at least, my home country town).
He's cracking down against an Actual Maoist™ rebellion
And yet the tankies will still call China communist.

blacken, if i may make a suggestion, if u don't already have someone for the spot next to Sayim and below Yashin, can i suggest Chile's Maya Fernandez Allende?
The chart is just for Eurasian political factions, I'm afraid
I see. Where's the serial-killing Russian special forces man then?
Trying to do less fictional characters unless absolutely necessary. besides, he's not really a leader in specific terms
Very concerning that China is taking this route of 'EVEN MORE TOTALITARIANISM BABEE"
I'm also from Hong Kong, so that makes it quite bad for me (or at least, my home country town).
As you should! The consensus by the govt. is "fuck it, Tiananmen Square 2 electric boogaloo"
And yet the tankies will still call China communist.
They already do. I argued with one earlier that said that China doesn't have any private industry (they do, it makes up 48% of their annual gdp)

As you should! The consensus by the govt. is "fuck it, Tiananmen Square 2 electric boogaloo"
For Hong Kong, the Neo-Maoists or just in general?
Trying to do less fictional characters unless absolutely necessary. besides, he's not really a leader in specific terms
New idea: Mr. Serial Killer Speznaz ends up in charge of the cannibal kings.

Back