• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

The Biweekly Wikibox Challenge - Main Discussion Thread

aaa

Welcome!

You've reached the discussion thread for the Biweekly Wikibox Challenge! I'm aaa, and I'll be your moderator/organizer. Here you can ask questions about the challenge, post suggestions for future rounds, or discuss anything about the competition or any entries. Have a look at the rules, check out links to ongoing or past rounds, and feel free to drop a reply!

The Rules
  1. Each round will begin when the entries thread is posted at 8:00 pm, my timezone.
  2. There will be a prompt for each round. It may be a specific instruction, or it may simply be a keyword or short phrase that serves as a guide.
  3. The time limit will be exactly two weeks—fourteen days—from when the thread is posted.
  4. Each contestant may only submit one entry. You may choose to collaborate with another user, in which case one user submits the entry and tags their partner in the same post.
  5. Each entry consists of at least one wikibox as well as a writeup. Length is up to you, and you may choose to be as creative as you wish with the content.
  6. You are free to give your entry a title, which will be used in the poll. If no title is given, I will use the subject of the wikibox as the de facto title.
  7. Once the time limit is up (8:00 pm exactly 14 days after the thread is posted), a poll will be added to the thread. People will have 3 days to vote for as many options as they like, and whoever wins the poll wins the round.

IMPORTANT NOTE: My time zone is GMT+8, so please just keep that in mind for the schedules! 8PM in my area translates to 12 noon GMT.

The Archive

Nothing here yet, but I'll be linking every round here as well as each winner.

Back