• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

The Adventures of Aella the Amazon. Part 3: Season 2.

The sort of time skip our protagonists go through is a rare one. I'm trying to think of lasting similar scenarios and all I'm thinking is Aliens compared to Alien, which I suspect was done to explain why everything looked so different compared to the first.

Maybe Zelda, but that's an oddity unto itself as far as timelines are concerned.

The sort of time skip our protagonists go through is a rare one. I'm trying to think of lasting similar scenarios and all I'm thinking is Aliens compared to Alien, which I suspect was done to explain why everything looked so different compared to the first.

Maybe Zelda, but that's an oddity unto itself as far as timelines are concerned.

I was inspired by Xena (the part about how I didn't watch it but had a friend who did was true) but reading it I see the time jump there was about 20 years, not several centuries. Oops.

I was inspired by Xena (the part about how I didn't watch it but had a friend who did was true) but reading it I see the time jump there was about 20 years, not several centuries. Oops.
"They had a time skip of 20 years? We'll have one of 800!" is perfectly believable television producer and writer logic.

Back