• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

The Adventures of Aella the Amazon. Part 2: Season One

It’s a rare show that’s at the top of its game right from the start, and Aella, sadly, is not one of them.

Beautiful.

Less beautiful: what's left unsaid about two executive producers leaving and Casta being reluctant to discuss the show.

Glad to see someone else recognising that Damien: Omen II is a great picture if all you're looking for is elaborate death set pieces. Actually prefigures the Final Destination sequels now I think on it.

Beautiful.

Less beautiful: what's left unsaid about two executive producers leaving and Casta being reluctant to discuss the show.

I originally intended the two concepts to be separate, and Casta was just embarrassed she was on some jiggly fantasy show for five years, but it's probably more plausible it's the kind of situation you're hinting at, isn't it?

Glad to see someone else recognising that Damien: Omen II is a great picture if all you're looking for is elaborate death set pieces. Actually prefigures the Final Destination sequels now I think on it.

Oh, good call there.

I originally intended the two concepts to be separate, and Casta was just embarrassed she was on some jiggly fantasy show for five years, but it's probably more plausible it's the kind of situation you're hinting at, isn't it?
It's your tale, mate, but that notion did jump out at me and I certainly wouldn't find it a supremely shocking revelation.

Back