• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Interview: Sarah Zama

I'd suggest the thread to discuss Sarah's interview might not be the best venue.
You're quite right and I'll stop derailing the thread now.

Back on topic:
I particularly liked what Sarah said about the A-Z challenge forcing her to think about different ways of approaching a subject. I've found that the monthly vignette challenge works this way for me - having different themes forces me to think of subjects to write about which I wouldn't normally consider at all. The fact that I haven't managed to take part in all the challenges just shows how far I've still to go, of course.

I just read the interview. Great question about the language. While Portuguese, I spend most of my online time in English language forums, like this one, and correspond with English speaking online friends. I am so fluent that my English is basically that of a native speaker and has been so for years. I was mistaken for a native speaker once at alternatehistory.com in 2019.

Back