• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Election maps and assorted others

Nanwe

malasañeando
Pronouns
he/him
Norway has a long and proud tradition of boldly going where no one had bothered to go before, and space isn’t any different. Plus Norway didn’t get all the oil revenue to itself ITTL, so it’s still the poorest member state.
Right, so out they go to search for the plentiful fish of Mars? Honestly, without oil, Norway has fish and wood, I guess?

If you wanted to very alien, there could always be nynorsk, bokmal and marsnorsk. Also fun scenario, "the lingua franca of Earth is English, as it has been the case for the 150 years; but surprisingly in Mars, there has been widespread adoption of Norwegian as a common exchange language"

Ares96

es wird wieder passieren
Published by SLP
Pronouns
he/him
Right, so out they go to search for the plentiful fish of Mars? Honestly, without oil, Norway has fish and wood, I guess?
There's a reason there are as many Norwegians living in the United States today as there are in Norway. The only country in Europe that had a higher rate of emigration was Ireland.
If you wanted to very alien, there could always be nynorsk, bokmal and marsnorsk. Also fun scenario, "the lingua franca of Earth is English, as it has been the case for the 150 years; but surprisingly in Mars, there has been widespread adoption of Norwegian as a common exchange language"
It's definitely more common there, but the Scandinavian sector is still far smaller than the US and Soviet ones.

Ares96

es wird wieder passieren
Published by SLP
Pronouns
he/him
val-il-2015.png

@Lavidor, any mistakes in the Hebrew?

I'm probably (hopefully...) not going to end up having to use most of these shades. The ones on the map are Likud, Zionist Camp, Jewish Home, Shas, UTJ and Joint List, and I don't think any of the others are the sort of parties that tend to top the polls anywhere.

Last edited:

Lavidor

View attachment 26365

@Lavidor, any mistakes in the Hebrew?

I'm probably (hopefully...) not going to end up having to use most of these shades. The ones on the map are Likud, Zionist Camp, Jewish Home, Shas, UTJ and Joint List, and I don't think any of the others are the sort of parties that tend to top the polls anywhere.
It's great!

The Knesset diagram is a tiny bit off, 1 over for Meretz, 1 under for Shas, 2 Kulanu miscoloured,

Ares96

es wird wieder passieren
Published by SLP
Pronouns
he/him
It's great!

The Knesset diagram is a tiny bit off, 1 over for Meretz, 1 under for Shas, 2 Kulanu miscoloured,
So many parties hovering around six seats, I guess I must’ve split the difference. The fact that it had gone 2am probably didn’t help either.

Is there a good place to get boundaries for the individual settlements in the countryside, BTW? I’d like to do them, but the base I’m working off of only shows regional council boundaries.

Lavidor