• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

ChatGPT and creating alternate history

Better than fanfic isn't exactly praise.
I mean, I've read some bad fanfics, but this is worse than a lot of them, what's that paragraph trying to say is happening?
A fierce battle ensued as the two men clashed over their beliefs. Batman relied on his combat skills and gadgets, while Marx used his intelligence and the power of his ideas.
Batman: punches Marx
Marx: History does nothing, possesses no enormous wealth, fights no battles. It is rather man, the real, living man, who does everything, possesses, fights.
Batman: punches him again

I mean, I've read some bad fanfics, but this is worse than a lot of them, what's that paragraph trying to say is happening?

Batman: punches Marx
Marx: History does nothing, possesses no enormous wealth, fights no battles. It is rather man, the real, living man, who does everything, possesses, fights.
Batman: punches him again

Bruce Wayne invites Marx to an opulent evening event.

Reminds me of the times I had chatbots write "Warhammer 40k Space Marine vs. hobo with a broken beer bottle". They ranged from the Space Marine talking the poor desperate hobo down without violence (must have been a Salamander), to the sensible approach of having the hobo be a chaos cultist to just having the two "fight".

Back