• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Can't edit posts on my test thread

Walpurgisnacht

It was in the Year of Maximum Danger
Pronouns
He/Him
Title basically says it all--I've checked, and posts on my test thread made after still-editable posts in other places are no longer able to be edited, so it's not a time-locking issue.

I am having the same issue in, as far as I can ascertain, all of the threads I’ve started and a couple I haven't, though there are others where I can still edit posts. There's no clear pattern as to which threads I can edit in. I can still edit posts I've just made, though...

Last edited:
Yes, the edit time has been reduced to one week - it used to be infinite, which was allowing people to delete posts long after they had been made. This was in turn causing issues.

What I’ve now done is eliminate this limit in the Writing forum, so test threads should be fine again.

Yes, the edit time has been reduced to one week - it used to be infinite, which was allowing people to delete posts long after they had been made. This was in turn causing issues.

What I’ve now done is eliminate this limit in the Writing forum, so test threads should be fine again.

Would it be possible to do this for the Graphics forum as well for those of us who have our test threads in there?

Or otherwise would we be able to move the threads across?

Would it be possible to do this for the Graphics forum as well for those of us who have our test threads in there?

Or otherwise would we be able to move the threads across?
I’ve made the above change.

Is it possible to extend this to the First Drafts subforum? I have a need to go back and tweak earlier chapters

Back