• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. W

Midway, Alternate History, and the matter of interpretation.

I always thought a story about a Japanese amphibious assault on Midway would be a great read. I also think the Marines would have slaughtered them. They had tanks.
  2. W

Panel Discussion: All the Myriad Ways - Part 1

When I started in the mid-2000s I was reading a ton of contemporary lit. Nick Hornby, Tom Perrota.
  3. W

The List Of Alternate History 198X Conventional World War IIIs

Well you just go ahead and think what you want, then. After laughing himself silly about the GRU thing, Maxim, my editor in Moscow, said thanks for the traffic spike.
  4. W

Well if you're reading a lot of white genocide fearmongering into an article that specifically says Confederate Statues should be removed, well, that's on you. I see you've found that WaPo article on Inforos. Inforos is published by Ilyashenko Andrei a man so mysterious and sinister he has his...
  5. W

If there's anyone the 'alt-right fash bits' want to get in bed with it's a Jewish guy from New Jersey.
Back