• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. T

Felis Futura

Some time back folks here helped me out with vocabulary for uplifted animals, and the short story in question is now out in Felis Futura... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B3952F6G I recognize a couple other names in the list of authors, but am not sure if any are active SLP members.
  2. T

Talwar McBoatface

Why, yes, I sketch ahistorical warships as a side-hobby. It's part of my involvement in a couple of AH naval sims/games/RPs I've participated in for the past eighteen years. Yes, Shipbucket would provide more refined and elegant products, but I just like kludging about in Paint. The current...
  3. T

Questions about Sea Lion's publishing preferences

I don't see an obvious place to post this, so I'll post it here. Then I'll probably see where I should've posted this immediately afterward. 1. Does publishing focus on novels, or is there consideration of novellas and short stories (stand-alone or in collections) 2. How does Sea Lion feel...
Back