• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. K

Alternate Wikibox Thread

FOR LEVEL C-04 OR HIGHER EYES ONLY CASE-12101810-WF-AURUM GROUP: REPUBLIC OF WEST FLORIDA CAPITAL: BILOXI (DE JURE), UNDERBILOXI (DE FACTO) THREAT LEVEL: HIGH...
  2. K

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Part of the Benitoverse (i really need to come up with a better name for this project, but #ripbozo)
  3. K

Kolyenu's Graphics Thread
    Threadmarks: Hitler and Munich Putsch (Benitoverse) (this one is truely a #ripbozo moment)

4. K

Alternate Wikibox Thread

On November 11, 1863, Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States was assassinated by George Nicholas Sanders, a name that will forever live in infamy, along with Vice President Hannibal Hamlin and Secretary of State William H. Seward. The three were at a visit with Ulysses S...
  5. K

Alternate Wikibox Thread

part of the Ozymandiasverse
  6. K

Threadmarks: Ozymandiasverse: Californization

7. K

Alternate Wikibox Thread

no lore (the 5 extra states are Puerto Rico, Redwood (not-jefferson), Micronesia, East Prussia, and Cuba)
  8. K

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

The Mercer Legacy is (un)Secured: an RFK Lives TL John Fitzgerald Kennedy (Democratic-MA)/Lyndon Baines Johnson (Democratic-TX) (1961-1963) 1960: Defeated Richard Nixon (Republican-CA)/Henry Cabot Lodge Jr. (Republican-MA), Harry Flood Byrd (Democratic-VA)/Strom Thurmond (Democratic-SC)...
  9. K

Threadmarks: Ozymandiasverse: Dubya as a war criminal (more than otl) (#ripbozo)

a fitting song in context:
  10. K

Alternate Wikibox Thread

part of the Ozymandiasverse (aka what if the USA became a liberal georgist isolationist republic (not all at once) after losing the civil war (and bill clinton was gaddafi)) also a fitting song in context:
  11. K

Alternate Wikibox Thread

United States Department of Occult and Supernatural Affairs From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The United States Department of Occult and Supernatural Affairs (USDOSA), or simply the Occult Department, is an executive department of the United States federal government that is the sole legal...
  12. K

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Presidents of the United States: Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic-NY) (1933-1945) *Great Depression, New Deal, World War 2* Henry Wallace (Democratic-IA) (1945-1953) *Nuking of Japan, End of WW2, founding of NATO, Korean and German Reunification* Dwight Eisenhower (Republican-NY) (1953-1961)...
  13. K

Threadmarks: The Worker's Scarlet Banner: Syndicalism in a tl with no French Revolution (and no left-right politics)

14. K

Threadmarks: Bill 2: War Crimes boogaloo (but not committed by him this time) (i really need to come up with better titles)

15. K

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Minnesota will be in it, ye, and they're probably have at least 1 unique party (i like the dlf, they're interesting in terms of history)
  16. K

Alternate Wikibox Thread

So i have decided to start a new project (not all at once, more of a side project), aka what if Canada was larger; here's Cascadia (Washington) (assembly map)
  17. K

Threadmarks: new project #654643564: what if canada, but big

this is just washington state, not big cascadia
  18. K

Threadmarks: Chiang Kai-shek (Benitoverse) (i really need to come up with a better name for this tbh) (#ripbozo)

19. K

Threadmarks: Mosley! (continuation of the Benitoverse) (i swear i dont have a thing for authoritarians, i just find the concept funny)

20. K

Threadmarks: the Nalverse, my beloved, redux edition: the New Achaean League in 202x

the map of the New Achaean League in 2025, a decade after the end of the New British Civil War (nukes were involved, for the first time in human history). Essentially what if Ben Franklin overthrew the American government in the 1750s (well, the provisional government), and it led to William...
Back