• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

"Washington needs a revolution from within, and like Mao, we will walk through the swamp and make them hear the people once again!" - Mike Pence during a campaign speech in Florida
  2. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

3. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Honestly the Frank Church stuff was a mistake, I discovered Hayakawa and thought that was a good person to hop onto! As for Hawaii, It was relatively untouched as Japan, the entity, didn't really colonize since when Kyoku was found and settled it was in its isolated period. The people who...
  4. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

5. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Ohh could be interesting!
  6. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

my pet project of a fake US State!
  7. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

8. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

"...Belka's economic troubles did not subside. Meanwhile, taking advantage of the situation, the world superpower Osea continued to flourish. Amidst the economic panic, an extreme right-wing party took power within Belka, aiming to restore strength and stability to the nation. And, on March...
  9. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Of Men and Monsters How we learned to co-exist with the night
  10. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

11. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

12. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

I would love to see it
  13. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

14. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

I plan on doing more with this idea, debating on where to go next, some ideas include Russia (Which is a Yeltsonian nightmare), Europe (Which is federalized), Japan (Which is still the number 2 economic power), or China.
  15. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

It's been a while! Might as well start using this account again lol. Here is something I've been happy with for y'all!
  16. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Images where generated by Midjourney V5 Authoritarian America from an old map that came from a dream. So why not refine it aye?
  17. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Truly a ruffian
  18. J

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Heya, the name is Jane and I am new here. I've been on the Alternate History Forum for a few years and now I am dipping my toes here! This series of stuff originally came from a dream that I expanded upon, I've fixed stuff but there are things I missed so sorry about that! Midjourney V4 and V5...
Back