• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. SultanArda

Max's election maps and assorted others

I tried that, but the fact that I was already quite sick of locating UK constituencies that seemed to be created solely to torture me, and I also am a not a great map reader myself.
  2. SultanArda

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! YOU ARE A SAVIOUR! ALL HAIL THANDE! ALL HAIL THANDE!! ALL HAIL THANDE!!!
  3. SultanArda

Hello! How are you? Can I request something very weird from you? Can you help me to locate the South Bedfordshire constituency during the 1964 Elections, for this map I am doing for my timeline?
  4. SultanArda

I think there was a misunderstanding. Sorry! (Basically, I thought that when you said your first...

I think there was a misunderstanding. Sorry! (Basically, I thought that when you said your first reply, you were talking about the link in the website option.)
  5. SultanArda

Alternate History General Discussion

How can I do it?
  6. SultanArda

Alternate History General Discussion

Can I ask you something? How can you decide on whether what you are writing is bland or not? Because I feel like what I am writing right now for my timeline (as I am now stuck in the first and most dreaded part of "The Cadets Are Not Deceived!", the info dump regarding Turkey of the 1950s, and...
  7. SultanArda

LSCatilina's Compagnie des Cartes Orientales

Is it from our timeline, or is it completely different?
  8. SultanArda

SultanArda's Alternate History Stuff

Throwing Out Ideas: I decided to revive this long-dead test thread of mine because I have an idea... of a collaborative timeline! About... something? Anything... during the Cold War? (Yeah, the Cold War is good) I am doing this solely because I want to write some alternate history news articles...
  9. SultanArda

I am talking about the “from” section

I am talking about the “from” section
  10. SultanArda

Ahhh, I was expecting a Rick Roll when I clicked on the link in your profile that was obviously...

Ahhh, I was expecting a Rick Roll when I clicked on the link in your profile that was obviously a trap, but instead it was some rock song :(
  11. SultanArda

Kimkatya in: The Thread That Wouldn't Die

Top 5 Funniest Presidential Deaths: 5. Paul Vallas (Choked on a New York style hotdog) 4. John Lindsay (whacked in the head by a home run ball in yankee stadium) 3. John Connally (Slipped on a banana peel) 2. Harry Truman (Died when his piano fell through the floor and struck him) 1. Strom...
  12. SultanArda

AndrewH's Test Thread

Is the post-American occupation UK a monarchy (I know the name you use is UK but maybe it is to minimise spoilers or make the concept familiar), a republic, or a Horthy Millie style Regency? Also, if it is a monarchy, who is the King?
  13. SultanArda

AndrewH's Test Thread

Leaders of the UK (post-American occupation) 1950 - 1951: Field Marshal Peter Kemp 1951 - 1955: Kim Philby 1955 - 1958: Jack Jones 1958 - 1964: William Warbey 1964 - 1975: Rab Butler 1975 - 1979: Robert Carr 1979 - 1979: Janet Young, Baroness Young 1979 - 1979: Henry Plumb 1979 - 1981: John...
  14. SultanArda

AndrewH's Test Thread

Leaders of the UK (post-American occupation) 1950 - 1951: Field Marshal Peter Kemp 1951 - 1955: Kim Philby 1955 - 1958: Jack Jones 1958 - 1964: William Warbey 1964 - 1975: Rab Butler 1975 - 1979: Robert Carr 1979 - 1979: Janet Young, Baroness Young 1979 - 1979: 1979 - 1981: 1981 - 1987: 1987 -...
  15. SultanArda

AndrewH's Test Thread

Leaders of the UK (post-American occupation) 1950 - 1951: Field Marshal Peter Kemp 1951 - 1955: Kim Philby 1955 - 1958: Jack Jones 1958 - 1964: William Warbey 1964 - 1975: Rab Butler 1975 - 1979: 1979 - 1979: 1979 - 1979: 1979 - 1981: 1981 - 1987: 1987 - 1997: 1997 - 2001: 2001 - present:
  16. SultanArda

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

I prefer the Muldoon Times of New Zealand. I don't know why, but I simply find the aesthetic of a statist drunkard conservative fat guy with Maori gang ties who also appears in the weirdest places possible just funny.
  17. SultanArda

Yokai Man’s Test Thread Thing

Okay, I wonder how much we will be doomed. I expect a straight-up military junta, with some very weak Prime Minister (maybe Cindoruk? He was always described as “all words, no actions” type of politician who seem to fear from authority and getting real responsibility, and also was called by some...
  18. SultanArda

Can I get the eye washing toothpaste SpongeBob owned? Or a spoon to pluck my eyes out? Either will be fine
  19. SultanArda

Yokai Man’s Test Thread Thing

I say "It is Manchin Time"
  20. SultanArda

I am not a Tory (because I am not from UK, I disagree lots of their policies, and we don’t have Tories here, in Turkey) but like full fat milk, what that means for me? Am I a Tory?
Back