• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. Tsarytsya

Plausible Alternative Results of the June Fourth Massacre? (Tiananmen Square)

It’s an one event that I’ve never seen an actually good response two, one seemingly confined to poorly drawn Reddit maps, more often as filler in highly problematic “my ideel wold” posts than dedicated timelines. I’m more than aware that that kind of total collapse isn’t really plausible...
  2. Tsarytsya

Alternate names for Prince Harry if he was a girl?

I’ve read in articles that Charles wanted Harry to be a girl, yet while I’ve found that Albert and Andrew were alternate names they supposedly considered but not any that were considered for a female Harry -which I’m sure they would’ve come up with if that was what they planned
  3. Tsarytsya

Make the UK less London heavy?

So, is there anyway the UK could end up with London not being so big/holding so much of the country’s population? Be that through having other cities be larger or have the population remain more rural? This isn’t about the country being politically dominated by London either, just the actual...
  4. Tsarytsya

Small things that could’ve made the uk lose the Falkland war

It’s must be a very common question but what could’ve led to the UK losing the falklands war? Either a total victory or, preferably for my purposes, stalemated it to force negotiations. I’m particularly interested in very small divergences that could’ve lead to this. Some examples being...
  5. Tsarytsya

Tsarytsya’s Little Log Cabin

…I can set you free Make you rich and wise We can live forever Look into my eyes…
Back