• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. Tsarytsya

Tsarytsya’s Little Log Cabin
    Threadmarks: California Uber Alles 1956 Election

2. Tsarytsya

Plausible Alternative Results of the June Fourth Massacre? (Tiananmen Square)

Apparently the protesters were more hardline leftists, could there be a path forward towards a return from Dengism back to more hardline communism?
  3. Tsarytsya

Plausible Alternative Results of the June Fourth Massacre? (Tiananmen Square)

It’s an one event that I’ve never seen an actually good response two, one seemingly confined to poorly drawn Reddit maps, more often as filler in highly problematic “my ideel wold” posts than dedicated timelines. I’m more than aware that that kind of total collapse isn’t really plausible...
  4. Tsarytsya

Threadmarks: Quincy Two with a Side of Hickory

5. Tsarytsya

Alternate names for Prince Harry if he was a girl?

I’ve read in articles that Charles wanted Harry to be a girl, yet while I’ve found that Albert and Andrew were alternate names they supposedly considered but not any that were considered for a female Harry -which I’m sure they would’ve come up with if that was what they planned
  6. Tsarytsya

Kodak Images

By the way where did you find the proposals you mentioned basing this on?
  7. Tsarytsya

Threadmarks: 1964 United States presidential election (Duelin’ Johnson)

8. Tsarytsya

Make the UK less London heavy?

could Compound the issues from a later sewage system so that’s a nice addition I will admit that a Manchester-Liverpool Leviathan wasn’t exactly what I was intended with this but it’s certainly a possibility
  9. Tsarytsya

Could certainly see the underground delayed, -perhaps if the tests failed?. Looks like I could butterfly the changes that caused the cholera epidemics or even just have Bazalgate never be born so that’s another neat addition
  10. Tsarytsya

While I’m not really interested in the tall order that is ending London’s political domination the growth of Liverpool economically and physically could be a perfect impetus, who knows if it could overtake London and become a proper New York/DC parallel but it doesn’t need to spellcheck is...
  11. Tsarytsya

Yeah this is a prime example of why this doesn’t work as a method, the whole idea behind this is that every timeline I’ve see is something with London just does a “what if bigger”
  12. Tsarytsya

Oh I’m not trying to kill London by any means just reduce it. Napoleone Buonaparte isn’t really an option
  13. Tsarytsya

Sounds like a neat alternate timeline, unfortunately it isn’t this one I’m not really interested in challenging or standing up to London, this isn’t how can I make another city bigger it’s how do I make London smaller. I already have a timeline going so wild Republican ideas or whatever don’t...
  14. Tsarytsya

Kergland

Free bottom surgery be like
  15. Tsarytsya

So, is there anyway the UK could end up with London not being so big/holding so much of the country’s population? Be that through having other cities be larger or have the population remain more rural? This isn’t about the country being politically dominated by London either, just the actual...
  16. Tsarytsya

Threadmarks: Second French Empire (Johnny Two)

17. Tsarytsya

Huh, guess I didn’t realise it was supernatural
  18. Tsarytsya

Oh my god. I’d seen Kimkatya’s obscure grainy Blair but not Tonipire. This being a thematic end for Jackson rather than a trips down the stairs scenario does add to it yeah
  19. Tsarytsya

Aweh thanks a tonne! Love a good “prominent person is obscure in ATL” and getting in the habit of making full pages is certainly fun
  20. Tsarytsya

Threadmarks: Andrew Jackson (Johnny Two)

Back