• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. G

What if Napoleon escaped St Helena? Where would he go?

In my recently published novel, Needing Napoleon, available from most online bookshops, my main character, Richard Davey, helps Bonaparte escape from St Helena. There certainly were plans for an escape, including a sailing ship disguised inside a barrel painted blue as camouflage! The question...
  2. G

If Bonaparte won the Battle of Waterloo…

I was promoting my new novel - Needing Napoleon on Radio Skye yesterday when a listener currently reading my book called in with a question. If Napoleon had won at Waterloo would the First World War have happened? Well, this was a live show so I didn’t have long to think about it! I wonder what...
  3. G

Needing Napoleon an alternate history by Gareth Williams
    Threadmarks: Gsreth Williams new novel

My first novel, Needing Napoleon was published by The Conrad Press on 18 November 2021. Available from most online booksellers as ebook or paperback. The sequel, Serving Shaka is due out in spring 2022. The premise is this - a disaffected history teacher believes Napoleon could have won the...
Back