• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by TimothyC

1. T

Review: The Big One Series

I started out as TimothyC, and then changed it to Commandant Ours Polaire. I'd say the second is what he was better at, but looking back, he tended to over-reach on some of his knowledge, and there was a fair bit of embellishment going on. Personally, I think the 2005-16 turn wasn't so much...
  2. T

Yeah. I didn't find this out until after he died. I really should have known better, but I just expected that he would check it for some reason... I may ask JN1 about posting it someplace (I even did a pair of factfiles for him), because I ejected from the remnant of Slade's place on the...
  3. T

A bit of background first: I internet-knew Stuart from about 2005. My first (and only) in-person meet with the guy was in 2008. He and I would semi-regularly converse on the phone over the last five years or so. I ran tech support for his community for the better part of a decade until the end...
Back