• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Planita13

1. P

Planita's Plan-A

2. P

Planita's Plan-A

Yeah I used it as a base, but I used FaceApp to change their faces though lol.
  3. P

Planita's Plan-A

The Presidium of the United States (POTUS), also popularly known as the Triumvirate, is the executive council that serves as the collective head of state and government of the United States and directs the executive branch of the federal government. It is the highest executive body in the...
  4. P

Planita's Plan-A

Another post from the ASV-erse, this time an election to the nation's highest office. The Constitution of 1920 saw significant changes to the government of the United States, such as a triple executive, a unicameral legislature, and a significantly reformed Electoral College.
  5. P

Planita's Plan-A

Hello, I'm following what my other friends are doing and creating a general thread to post my work. I hope you enjoy. -------- From my TL a Shining Valley that has been posted around before. The United States of America is a country with a troubled history, scarred by civil war, rebellion...
  6. P

A More Imperfect Union: A History of these United States

The Whiskey Rebellion When the United States split into two, the decision of what governing principle to follow fell upon each state’s legislature. Rhode Island and New Hampshire didn’t even consider the new Constitution, but in every other state the matter saw spirited debate in the state...
  7. P

The Trenton Republic and the Williamsburg Confederation were the two successor states to the original United States of America. Of course both claimed to be the true United States, so modern historians often refer to them as the Trenton Republic and the Williamsburg Confederation after their...
  8. P

When the American Project began in a small building in Philadelphia in 1776, the European powers looked upon the new nation with a sense of unease. Many monarchs watched the events unfolding in America with a certain level of trepidation, fearing liberal agitation in their lands based upon the...
  9. P

Greetings! This timeline is the spiritual successor to A Shining Valley, which was posted on AH.com which can be found here. As it was my first timeline, it was messy and crude as it experience significant revision over the months, which honestly ruined the narrative in many ways. For the past...
Back