• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Ana_Luciana

1. A

Alternate Wikibox Thread

2. A

Alternate Wikibox Thread

The Anarchy... IN SPACE!!!
  3. A

Alternate Wikibox Thread

4. A

Alternate Antarcticas

Cheers, I've messaged Jared.
  5. A

Alternate Antarcticas

Hi Jared, I'd absolutely love to submit a story for this anthology, are you still accepting submissions?
  6. A

SELIG SIND DIE TOTEN - Scheubner-Richter's Reich
    Threadmarks: Chapter Two - New Nazis

Chapter Two – New Nazis The New Nazis depicted the German Farmer as the Blueprint for the 'National Community.' Herr der Rassen – ‘The Lord of the Races’ – is a two-volume tome mostly written during Scheubner-Richter’s stay in Landsberg. Rudolf Hess, his fellow inmate was his editor and sole...
  7. A

Fight and Be Right

Ah, EdT, he was one-of-a-kind. It's sad we'll never see The Bloody Man finished but he left a wonderful legacy in his completed timelines. A Greater Britain really got me interested in writing alternate history (though naturally, its portrayals of Mosley, Franco, et al, have aged a little poorly).
  8. A

Thank you! Yeah, doing the research for this TL I was struck by what a profound influence the White Russians were on Hitler's early development and what an asset they would be in the Nazi's war in the East. Marginalizing Hitler as Richter was marginalised IOTL seemed only fitting. (Cheers for...
  9. A

Mad Max The Life Of Ludwig Maximilian Erwin von Scheubner-Richter the Man of Blood A Biography by Isaac Anielewicz Aaron Lopez Publishing; Hatteras Island Reservation, North Carolina., U.S., 2025 Chapter One – The Austrian Corporal & The Livonian Lieutenant “We cannot expand commercially or...
  10. A

Foreword Every month, until the day he died, my great-grandfather received a cheque from the Austrian government. £600 a month. Reparations payments for the slaughter they carried out, the sacrifice, the devouring, the holocaust. £600 for murdered father, uncles, and aunts. When I think of a...
  11. A

SELIG SIND DIE TOTEN ~ Scheubner-Richter's Reich ~ ‘The rise of Germany and the German nation from today's shame and defenselessness can only take place if we remove ruthlessly and completely from Germany and the German lines all those that carry the guilt for the destruction of the German...
  12. A

Alternate Wikibox Thread

13. A

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Did somebody say "TR as Ludendorff?" (I may turn this into a TL in time)
  14. A

WI: Caesar survives assassination but is defeated by the Parthians?

Whilst the image of Caesar just perpetually driving every eastward, eventually taking on the ancestors of the Early Turks is amusing, I think you're probably right. Any expedition into the central Iranian Plateau is out of the question. I think any "conquest" of the Parthian Empire wouldn't...
  15. A

Discussion/argument: If America hadn't entered WWI, Hitler & Nazis wouldn't and couldn't have taken power, invaded Europe & done the Holocaust

On that we agree. Hitler and his gang of thugs weren't "anti-aristocracy" it was moreso they thought white, "Aryan" Germans of all backgrounds should be able to get in on the business of being aristocrats.
Back