• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

New profile posts

For a while, I was convinced that I, in fact, had invented the commonly used (with insert running mate here) list format

I'm pretty sure I even had proof of it but I've been unable to find it as of recently
Wanted to say hi, I see you a lot in Ameripol.
Hey, just wanted to let you know that you're not the only one who feels down similarly to this Virginia thing. Just wanted to say something.
S
SpanishSpy
For me, it's not just the Republicans (although I feel that Glenn Youngkin is a mealy-mouthed son of a bitch), but that the Democrats are just so stupefyingly incompetent at providing an alternative. Obama provided hope. What did McAuliffe provide? He's a state-specific Hillary Clinton.

I swear, it feels like the two parties are each other's controlled opposition.
S
Stikfigur
At least I got to exclaim "eat shit Elder" after the recall. I know there are some that geninely want to do something, but too many are just the suburban Nimby types, you know? I think I have already made what I think of beltway media types clear.

I looked at my family below, and for some reason, I started getting an enormous feeling of sadness.
S
Stikfigur
I probably should just sleep. Nice talking to you btw, feel free to continue in DMs.
Thank you for your interest. I'm tickled that anyone would find such a demented notion intriguing.

If you'd like to take a look at the draft, hit me up sometime. There's still a few rough spots, but you might get a laugh.
For your next challenge, you must walk across this swimming pool full of Slimfast balancing a canister of Shake 'n' Vac on your head and not let a single corpuscle of freshness escape into the strawberry dietary aid.