• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

The Time for Real Change Project Thread

I will be collating my Time for Real Change project graphics here. I have recently been doing a second overhaul of the MP portraits, and to start with, this is ten of my remade portraits.

View attachment 44585View attachment 44586View attachment 44587View attachment 44588View attachment 44589View attachment 44590View attachment 44591View attachment 44592View attachment 44593View attachment 44594

cool, I do like this project. There's something cool about an in depth look at a fairly fantastical situation.

who is the last MP who looks unfortunately like Katie Hopkins?

Heck, it's rather hard to find a portrait of Alison Taylor, Lab, Paisley and Renfrewshire North with the requisite dimensions and angle.

Damn, Trump gets impeached. Id assume for that to happen McConnell would have to be given the Tom Daschle treatment.
He was, but in his last days in Congress he's absolutely incanescent towards Trump, blasting him in his final speeches as everything under the Sun, corruptor of the GOP, cultist, and whatever, and after he's left office and the Capitol riots occur, he calls for him to be removed from office immediately to save Conservatism.

He was, but in his last days in Congress he's absolutely incanescent towards Trump, blasting him in his final speeches as everything under the Sun, corruptor of the GOP, cultist, and whatever, and after he's left office and the Capitol riots occur, he calls for him to be removed from office immediately to save Conservatism.

Understandable since Trump cost him his safe seat. What other seats do the dems pick up in the senate, and how big is the house majority?

Haven't done anything TFRC related but I have some ideas as to how Corbyn would deal with P&O, as well as the energy thing. I also have an idea as to his reaction to Ukraine and it's not good. Also preparing for re-election in 2023.

Back