• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

The Oregon War

Skinny, thank you so much for your support. None of this would have happened if you hadn't taken a chance on me, so thank you! I've already gotten four chapters deep into a sequel. Are you planning on reviewing the second edition as well?

I genuinely hadn't considered that - are there significant changes? Would be happy to do a follow-up review for the blog if so

I genuinely hadn't considered that - are there significant changes? Would be happy to do a follow-up review for the blog if so
Yeah, I added something like 25,000 words to the second edition. I added another character perspective, and expanded some of the main characters more. It's quite a different book.

Yeah, I added something like 25,000 words to the second edition. I added another character perspective, and expanded some of the main characters more. It's quite a different book.

Oh wow, I need to get a copy then!

@T.T.Drewett Do you happen to have a Twitter account I can include in any tweets promoting The Oregon War online?

Back