• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

The Monthly Wikibox Challenge - Round III

aaa

Well, it's back. Hope this is a good a time as any--and happy new year!

That's right, the Monthly Wikibox Challenge is back after, er, a hiatus. Time to dust off your keyboards, open your sandboxes, and see what alt-hist ideas strike your fancy. As always, here are the rules:
  1. You may only submit one entry. You can also choose to collaborate with another user, in which case one person posts the joint entry and tags their partner.
  2. Each entry consists of at least one wikibox, entire article, or segment thereof, as well as a writeup. The number of wiki items, as well as the length of the writeup, is at your own discretion. You are also more than welcome to have the writeup in wiki format as well.
  3. You are free to give your entry a title, which will be used in the poll. Untitled entries will be labeled with the subject of the main wikibox.
  4. You have until 12AM on 8 February to submit your entries. At that time, I'll create a poll in this thread which will be open for three days.
NOTE: I will be following my own timezone, GMT+8. 12AM here is 5PM GMT, the previous day.

Now, without further ado, this round's theme is:

Celebration

For this round, there are no specific instructions--how you interpret the theme is entirely up to you.

As always, my DMs are open if you have a suggestion for next month's round. Best of luck to all!

Back