• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

SLP 'Telephone' Maps and Graphics Game

I thought the blue of the flag looked a bit UN blue and took it from there, really

oXUpwW.png

Are these all separate officers?

I thought the blue of the flag looked a bit UN blue and took it from there, really

oXUpwW.png

Officers for Esperanto. Can you run for that even if you don't speak Esparanto, or would that be considered controversial in the same way as when one of those twats go around claiming to identify as a woman for a few weeks in order to be elected Women's Officer?

I'm loving the way people are so imaginatively switching the focus of their graphics. I can't imagine being able to guess a graphic one person back let alone 6.

The reichsliga graphic is very much my kind of thing. Love it.

I'm loving the way people are so imaginatively switching the focus of their graphics. I can't imagine being able to guess a graphic one person back let alone 6.

The reichsliga graphic is very much my kind of thing. Love it.

I feel like I've done the most straightforward follow-up at the moment.

This is.my first time viewing a game like this and I love it. Great graphics from everyone and the way we've gone from a 2019 us senate to a 1940 German civil war just delights me. The phone aspect has really come through.

I will admit to hoping that @fluttersky saw the germany graphic and then did her's on the effects in 2019 USA just for closure.

This is.my first time viewing a game like this and I love it. Great graphics from everyone and the way we've gone from a 2019 us senate to a 1940 German civil war just delights me. The phone aspect has really come through.

I will admit to hoping that @fluttersky saw the germany graphic and then did her's on the effects in 2019 USA just for closure.
Sadly not.

I saw a map of a strange situation of unrest in the Rhineland, presumably as a result of an alternate earlier WW2, so I decided to make a thirty-years-later map of a very divided Germany. Here it is...

mapgame2a.png

Anyone interested in doing a second one of these? Really enjoyed the first one.

Back