• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

SLP 'Telephone' Maps and Graphics Game 5

kratostatic

You Wouldn't Steal A Political Party
Pronouns
He/him
So I guess it's time to get one of these going again! Thanks again to @Wolfram for the last iteration.

The orginal rules, as created by @Alex Richards.

1. Everyone interested in participating posts as such in this thread. Once we've got a big enough group, I'll randomise the list.

2. The first person in the list creates an AH map or graphic (wikibox, flag with description, etc.).

3. They then PM that to the next person in the list, and only the next person in the list, and indicate here that they have done so.

4. The next person has to create a map or graphic that's set in the same universe as the one they've received, then PM it to the next one in the list and so on.

5. Once we get to the end of the list, each person either posts their thing in order.

NEW RULE. We've had some issues in past iterations where people have gotten busy, struggled with inspiration or just plain taking too long (looking at you @kratostatic ). So with that in mind:

6. The "2+1 week" rule. Once you have been tagged in the thread by the person before you, you have 2 weeks to create your entry. I'll try to tag people once they've got a couple of days left. You are allowed an extension of an additional week if you know that you're going to need it, but if I hear nothing from you before the 2 weeks are up, or if you're still not finished after the extension, you get moved to the back of the list.

If you know you're not going to able to do something within the window we can certainly move you later on before running out the clock (or even move you about before it's actually your turn if you know that it isn't going to happen)

I've done graphics for the previous 4 threads, would hate to break my record by missing this one.

Also, I did not get a notification from the list of them under the spoiler, I think because Xenforo has some kind of built-in limit on how many people you can @ at once, presumably to stop me from sending a notification to the entire forum at once.

Huh. That's a bit annoying. Any idea how many the limit is?

I think it defaults to something like five, but it can be adjusted on the administrative side.

If not, an alternative would be a group PM, which I believe has a higher default limit of possible members.

Back