• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

SLP 'Telephone' Maps and Graphics Game 4

Okay, excellent!

That brings us back to @XO🌈 - time to start posting these in the thread.

If you insist!

tELagII.png

stem 9m(1).png

Haven't been posting for a bit, but this is as good a time to come back as any. I tossed this one out in a fitful few hours, which in hindsight was not really necessary yeah.

9M was meant as a nod to the 1840s Voorstel der Negenmannen and not *solely* This Is Your Brain On Dutch Political Party Naming. I think I concluded the original POD had to be a lot later than I'd initially thought because of some of the place names and also - in this particular case - the coastline.

I checked the elevation map and determined that this has got to be some sort of extremely severe flood map. I rammed the Dutch through translate and decided it had to be some sort of reference to a love story dealing with flood-caused separation (I don't actually remember why) which, judging from its placement on a political poster, had to be super well-known. With the speed everything was going at first, I thought I needed to match that (in hindsight I did not) and so I hastily did some inspect-element on some British tabloid to make some clickbait about this love story. Not my best work, definitely not.

deou5z3-c3279edb-9a11-4251-b2bd-c14da3bc2e7f.png

And so I handed it over to @Gary Oswald

Edit: Link in case it breaks again

Last edited:
I checked the elevation map and determined that this has got to be some sort of extremely severe flood map. I rammed the Dutch through translate and decided it had to be some sort of reference to a love story dealing with flood-caused separation (I don't actually remember why) which, judging from its placement on a political poster, had to be super well-known. With the speed everything was going at first, I thought I needed to match that (in hindsight I did not) and so I hastily did some inspect-element on some British tabloid to make some clickbait about this love story. Not my best work, definitely not.

deou5z3-c3279edb-9a11-4251-b2bd-c14da3bc2e7f.png

And so I handed it over to @Gary Oswald

Is it just me, or is the image broken?

Back