• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Review: Titanic: Adventure Out of Time

This one sounds really interesting - belongs to that period in the mid-90s when people put a lot of effort into productions like this. Interesting it had no connection with the James Cameron film. I always think of Douglas Adams 'Starship Titanic' which I think came out at the same time (or a remake of it? - I remember seeing it on the shelves).

Coincidentally, the BBC just published this article – The book that sank on the Titanic and burned in the Blitz – about the Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám. The true story is, of course, somewhat different from the story in the game, but as Coiler noted above, gameplay usually trumps reality or the game just won't work.

I had Dust: The Wired West and soon picked this up. Really liked it.

In the same idea of things but... just a tad different is Last Express. Which has a nice backstory to it in being one of the worst selling games ever. I somehow bought a copy and played the shit out of it.

Back