• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Review: Queensway

Wow; "Soliman Keyzer"? He could even be bothered to go with something generic, like "David Cohen".

Saloman would have been more plausible substitute for 'Soliman', or even Soloman, but that was obviously too 'financial servicy' for Mr Galloway.

I suppose we should be grateful it isn't 'Goldstein', or 'Epshtein'.

There are minor characters with surnames like Cohen.

I'm sure we'll find out he's a Palestinian or a Syrian in a later book...

The public have spoken. I will call for @Arthur_Phuxache to be banned immediately for misleading us on the quality of this fine novel.
“The Sealion Press Cultural Revolution was a dark chapter’s history in which numerous users were shunned or banned and vast swathes of Sealion Press history and culture was destroyed. Adherents of Galloway’s vision for Alternative History though (or Tindale-Black-Galloway Thought) would often march across the forum space, holding copies of Galloway’s Queensway to indicate there loyalty to the new General Secretary and would often recite passages from his book to instil revolutionary fervour...”

Back