• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Other Ideologies: Georgism

If there was any time for a Georgist revival, you'd think it would be today with the boom in urban property values and subsequent rent crisis / gentrification epidemic. Apparently not.

(I passed by Henry George's birthplace in Philadelphia when I was there in January - ironically, it is in a yuppie neighborhood and the land is almost certainly worth a fortune.)

I find it a bit suspicious that this went up the very same day that I happened to go on a Wikipedia bender to learn about Georgism. Are you hacking into my browser history, Mazda?!
Yes and no. See, Mazda lives in New Zealand, where it's always tomorrow. So it's easy for him to ask you what you've looked up before you've done it.

That's how time zones work, right?

Yes and no. See, Mazda lives in New Zealand, where it's always tomorrow. So it's easy for him to ask you what you've looked up before you've done it.

That's how time zones work, right?
This brings to mind John Cleese’s and Eric Idle’s conversation in which they reminisced about visiting NZ in 1964 and being shocked to see how behind-the-times they apparently were back then. I’m glad to see you people have modernized so much that you’re always one day ahead of us Yanks!

Back