• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Other Ideologies: Anarcho-capitalism (Part Two)

This is one of my favourite series’ on the site and I don’t think that’s just because I’ve now mentally connected it with “Friday lunchtime”. The way that both @Makemakean and @Uhura's Mazda can combine a great amount of detail that’s also very engaging and relatable at the same time is something that always makes me look forward to the next in the series. Great work guys!

I simply cannot take the man seriously, since he has obviously just escaped from Swan Lake to come be a villain among us.

I'm very happy that my writings were well-received. I was honestly kind of worried I'd come across as being an apologist for a person who was an apologist for the Confederacy. My goal was to go for "This guy was weird, and he had some truly fucked up views, on some points outright morally repulsive ones, and yet, in some weird sense, one cannot help but find him amusing and a plucky kind of strange hero in his own way".

This is one of my favourite series’ on the site and I don’t think that’s just because I’ve now mentally connected it with “Friday lunchtime”. The way that both @Makemakean and @Uhura's Mazda can combine a great amount of detail that’s also very engaging and relatable at the same time is something that always makes me look forward to the next in the series. Great work guys!

You know, I've never clicked now I look forward to this like Friday's at primary school when they would let us go to the chippie for lunch or dress down Fridays at work.

Thank you very much to Max for reprieving me from the task of writing these for, like, a month. I really wasn't keen to do any libertarianish ideologies for fear that I would find it impossible to disguise my scorn, but luckily he came along, offered to take a guest spot, and delivered a piece which I very much enjoyed. I especially like his way of rooting the key facets of the Politics in the personalities of the oddballs involved.

Normal service will be resumed in two weeks, for which you all have my sincere apologies.

Thank you very much to Max for reprieving me from the task of writing these for, like, a month. I really wasn't keen to do any libertarianish ideologies for fear that I would find it impossible to disguise my scorn, but luckily he came along, offered to take a guest spot, and delivered a piece which I very much enjoyed. I especially like his way of rooting the key facets of the Politics in the personalities of the oddballs involved.

Normal service will be resumed in two weeks, for which you all have my sincere apologies.

We need more guest hosts for our broader series of articles, particularly for the one on PODs once the current author exhausts his original ideas of the Scottish Assembly vote and

I am only honoured and humbled that you were open for my suggestion, and I very much enjoyed writing it.

If anything, the one thing I did worry about when I wrote to you suggesting I write a guest post on anarcho-capitalism was that you would reply "Absolutely fuck no! I'm not giving anarcho-capitalism away to anyone! I am saving that for last because it's simply too fun, and I intend to enjoy it all on my own!"

I very much look forward to see what you will have for us two weeks from now, and I thank you once more for giving me the opportunity, and of course, both you and @AndyC for editing it and polishing it. :)

Back