• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

On 'Axis of Andes' and Adapting Online Alternate History for Publication

(Speaking of self-promotion @DG Valdron , I saw mention in your book';s backmatter of Yongary VS Pulgasari in the works and am wondered when you can take my money)

wait what

@DG Valdron if that's an actual project hit me up by DM, I will absolutely review that on The Scifi and Fantasy Reviewer without hesitation

Yongary vs Pulgasari? Yeah. I wrote that. An old friend of mine, Chris Nigro, is a huge Kaiju file. I loved his stuff, and I got to be a guest contributor on his web site. Then he started up Wild Hunt Press, which is kaiju and monster themed. I've done a few articles and stories for him. I'm particularly proud of Godzilla vs the Legendary Wolfman.

Anyway, we were talking once about copyright, and I pointed out that Yongary is public domain in the US. So I did a Yongary story for him. Then I realized that Pulgasari is in public domain. And I just decided to do a smash em up for fun. It's a short novel, about 80,000 words. Really, it needs to be longer, I should do about 20 or 30,000 "man in street" perspective stuff. But it was a lot of fun. It's not deep or complicated, but I'm fond of it.

It's sitting in his backpile awaiting beta reading. But one of these days, hopefully. If he likes it.

Last edited:
Back