• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

NEW RELEASES: Orwell, intrigue and comic books

Meadow

The 2024 General Election (2025)
Administrator
Sea Lion Press staff
Published by SLP
Pronouns
he/him

"hey this Flash cover, what about that but with flags", I asked, and I got it and I'm a very happy chappy!
@Lord Roem has probably lost count of the number of times people have asked for "X, but with flags".

Which reminds me, I should ask him about a cover for LTTW Volume VI (currently still editing that, but a fair way along).

Picked up A Bright, Cold Day this morning having good memories of reading part of its first draft here on the forum and will be picking up @Charles EP M.'s comic one in the near future.

I did want to say that, having tried to get to Amazon through the SLP site on my my iPhone and desktop, I got a "Your connection is not private; Privacy error" that kept me from going anywhere.

Picked up A Bright, Cold Day this morning having good memories of reading part of its first draft here on the forum and will be picking up @Charles EP M.'s comic one in the near future.

I did want to say that, having tried to get to Amazon through the SLP site on my my iPhone and desktop, I got a "Your connection is not private; Privacy error" that kept me from going anywhere.
Yeah, I think the service we use to get people their links has let their certificate expire. Very annoying - I'm hoping they just fix it.

Any date for "Nation Once Again" yet?

Back