• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

NEW RELEASES: 10 more titles, bringing our catalogue to more than 100 books!

Congratulations to everyone for the new e-books! The "Displacers" sounds most fun and the others sound fascinating as they always are. I am not fluent in French, but I was able to translate "N'Oublions Jamais" almost instantly. My aunt and my cousins in one branch of the family are bilingual, and I have a long memory for things.

Congratulations to SLP for passing C titles. I look forward to D and even M in time? :D
I look forward to contributing to reaching the D mark at some stage.

But credit where it's due: some authors now account for at least 10% of SLP's output from their solo works alone (@Simon Brading for one, and @Thande @George Kearton @Meadow must be close to that threshold if they haven't already reached it). I look forward to reading the 50+ works from each of those authors as part of reaching the D mark.

I look forward to contributing to reaching the D mark at some stage.

But credit where it's due: some authors now account for at least 10% of SLP's output from their solo works alone (@Simon Brading for one, and @Thande @George Kearton @Meadow must be close to that threshold if they haven't already reached it). I look forward to reading the 50+ works from each of those authors as part of reaching the D mark.
Many thanks for the kind mention; my "score/total" is the nine volumes of the House of Stuart Sequence plus one short story (in "Remain Means Remain"). I'm currently 22,000 words in to "A Nation Once Again", volume one of my forthcoming "Celtic Trilogy".

By the way - do we get copies of the anthologies we contribute to or do we have to pad the stats by buying one?
We don't get author copies of anything do we? If Jonathan Creek ever has to work out that I'm the amnesiac ghostwriter of a disgraced Tory MP, he'll be stuffed.

I've never minded buying stuff to pad the stats anyway to be fair.

We don't get author copies of anything do we? If Jonathan Creek ever has to work out that I'm the amnesiac ghostwriter of a disgraced Tory MP, he'll be stuffed.

I've never minded buying stuff to pad the stats anyway to be fair.

Perhaps we could discuss this in the author area?

Back