• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

My name.

Jophiel

Trend Setting 'Gender Tourist' since 2018.
Pronouns
she/her, they/them.
To celebrate my first day of transition, I'd like to ask Meadow and the SLP staff team to finally change my name from what it was prior. I have been waiting for this for... years.

'Jophiel' is what I've decided on. Thank you all for treating me so nicely during this period. You're all a blessing.

Only my Minecraft account still stands as an easy way to dox me. Please ignore what this says on my priorities.

Last edited:
To celebrate my first day of transition, I'd like to ask Meadow and the SLP staff team to finally change my name from what it was prior. I have been waiting for this for... years.

'Jophiel' is what I've decided on. Thank you all for treating me so nicely during this period. You're all a blessing.
Congratulations Jophiel!
It's a really sweet and lovely name, may many flaming swords be in your future!

just realised @Meadow didn't actually get tagged so here we go

It wouldn’t be a big moment of mine without me somehow messing up a key detail.

Congratulations, @Jophiel!

It is done. Thank you. I’m sorry I’ve made this a big deal in terms of how I’m making it sound, but I thought it’d make this a bit more fun and self reflective. Also I really should’ve just @ you in the first post.

I mean, it's a cool name and all, but is it as cool as Zerachiel?

Just kidding. Congrats Jo, I'm really happy for you. (And, personally, I'm proud that when I saw your name my mind immediately went to your post from a couple days ago and I didn't spent weeks or months not knowing you had changed usernames, as I am wont to do).

Back